My Blog List

Saturday, July 16, 2011

My First Attempt

This is my first attempt at blogging.  I never thought about doing this until I ran across this site.  I am not a writer and in fact my writing skills in school were terrible, so be patient with me please.  I decided to call my blog Anything Goes because I could not figure out what to write about.  I have so many interests that I could not pin it down to one thing.  As I go along and learn more about blogging Im' sure I will be able to pin it down to one thing. 
One of my favorite things is books.  I love books and love to read.  I love going into a book store, the smell of new books just makes me feel at home.  I play on second life a bit.  I am not much into going to the clubs on there or any of that.  I mostly spend my time talking to people I have met in chat, on skype. 
I live with my husband and son.  My son will be 18 this Sunday, July 17th.  So you may see me writing about them or the people I chat with once in a while. 
Welcome to everyone who reads this and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment